Movie Marathon

I did a movie marathon: Cidade de Deus ak.a. City of God (2002), Untraceable (2008) and Watchmen (2009) and now is 7:48 AM.

Benny in City of God
He's not the leading actor but I love him to bits. The movie is very interesting from the start till the end. One of my list of recommendation. Good movie really. It's based on a true story happened around 1960's in the slums of Rio De Janeiro.

(Image from http://cinema.terra.com.br)

This one is from Untraceable. Apart from cool things FBI did in this movie, I find it pretty ordinary but it didn't get boring like in the third movie I watched though. It's about a website untraceable even to the FBI 's cybercrime division. The feature of the website is live streaming killing on the internet. The higher the viewer, the faster the killing goes.

(Image from http://www.gat3way.eu)


Well, Watchmen duration is nearly 3 hours! No wonder I became tired and bored that I don't care if they all died. My dad came sit watching with me and there it was, sex scene one after another. Why do movies have to have scenes like that, a brief one is okay but...well my dad got up and commented what kind of movie is this. He might as well pointing out cartoon-like superheroes dressed up ridiculously. Amazingly I waited and my dad too sat back then BOOM the great ending. All the pieces (which I thought were all stupid) came together, worth my 3 hours watching it.

http://media.comicvine.com

Now, my bucket list no.5 is growing slowly but surely. By the way, I watched The Convenant (2006) on the AXN. Caleb is gorgeous I must say.

p/s:

0 comments: