Ordinary

Research proposal is easy to do but hard to justify. Troublesome and time consuming! I have a love-hate relationship with academic world. They are interesting, they are boring. Like I said before, what's in our head is only 25% true in real situation. For example we thought Coke is bad for our health because it contains zero calorie, FYI Coke in our country is full of sugar thus making it high calorie beverage. We're not yet use Saccharin (artificial sweetener) commercially here in Malaysia. Wait, I think I hate this topic.

Today I went to my college mini gym, more than 12 calories burnt. Hey this is my first time, will spend more time in there. I want to get rid of the fats on my thigh, I want to get rid of my pimples, I want to get rid of my glasses, I want to get rid of my dull head scarfs. Temporal desire I think.

Watched What A Girl Wants today. Pretty ordinary, maybe they are pioneer in suddenly-become-royal plot, so I wasn't much excited to see her going through make over.

0 comments: