More Movies

Yup, movie week this week. Watched Surrogates (2009) and Corpse Bride (2005).

What's a surrogate? Never heard of the term before. It's substitute or replacement I googled. So this movie is about robotic surrogates human been using for convenience, safety and physically perfect body they desire. Picture this, you pick a better looking robot, sit at home and control it to replace yourself, to live your life. So you're safe at home, less discrimination in the society and able to work even if you're old/disabled. Problem arises when two persons murdered when their surrogates being attacked while in use. How can this possibly happen?

I like this movie, the idea and the good looking society. The plot wasn't that interesting or it's just me. And yeah I'm bad at writing synopsis and review.

Image from http://www.freshwap.net



This one has long been in the computer. Finally watched it with my sister. Quick summary, a guy Victor was about to marry Victoria but accidentally proposed to Emily, the corpse bride after he went into the wood to rehearse his wedding vows. I love this movie, it's simple, nice scripted, amusing and oh I can feel the love. I adore Emily's personality and kind heart.








Image from http://www.fanpop.com


p/s: Postman where are you? You're delaying my beading project!

0 comments: