Aaron Aziz

At first I was like, Aaron Aziz WHO? Never heard of him before as I was too occupied with things other than TV. And so, finally get to catch a glimpse of his so-claimed machoness in Cinta Lelong (15 minutes before the drama ends) and Kasih Tercipta (a scene when Dee came over to his work place to talk about Revlon photo shoot or something - ah well whatever). These 20 minutes of watching him putting up an act legally converted me into "OMG AARON AZIZ IS THE SEXIEST MAN IN MALAYSIA".

Believe me, he was born with remarkably good look that he still appears cool handsome guy in every revolting role attempt. He can never seen ugly even if he tries to! This is insane!

Aaron Aziz & his beautiful wife Diyana
(taken from his blog in which he took it from ManggaOnline. Hehe)


p/s: being unjust to my baby Afgan Syah Reza - haven't post anything about him yet

Update: He actually is a Singaporean. Oh he can sing too! He is officially a heartthrob!


0 comments: