Youtubing

Youtubing last night, to learn some basic French.

Je suis Mizlite
Qui es tu?
Comment ça va?
ça va bien merci

Trying to improvise The Pink Panther 2, Madeline animated series and Celine in this movie;

Jesse and Celine. Before Sunset (IMDb). Favourite.


Remember previous entry about Aladdin neglecting me? Called him last night too, we're breaking up. Time stopped so thought youtubing might be a great idea.

Stumbled upon a romantic comedy movie called A Lot Like Love. Love this scene;

Oliver kissing Emily in A Lot Like Love (IMDb)

Aladdin was my living movie guide. He practically seen all the movies I watched or going to watch. There were plenty of times he skipped lectures to catch some movies. Never occurred to me then that movie is the window to the world.

Anyway, to watch as many movies as possible is one of my bucket list before turning 25.

Wish me luck




0 comments: